Children Toys Suppliers : Top Tech Toys 2011.
Children Toys Suppliers
- (Supplier) a company that offer travel services to the general public.
- (supplier) someone whose business is to supply a particular service or commodity
- A supply chain is a system of organizations, people, technology, activities, information and resources involved in moving a product or service from supplier to customer.
- A son or daughter of any age
- (child) a human offspring (son or daughter) of any age; "they had three children"; "they were able to send their kids to college"
- An immature or irresponsible person
- (child) a young person of either sex; "she writes books for children"; "they're just kids"; "`tiddler' is a British term for youngster"
- A young human being below the age of full physical development or below the legal age of majority
- (child) an immature childish person; "he remained a child in practical matters as long as he lived"; "stop being a baby!"
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
An End Of An Era: F.W. Woolworth & Co. Ltd.
This Is a video and a few snap shots of a very rare sight now, as this wonderful name no longer exists on the high street here In the UK. This was an old building here In Glasgow Scotland still with the origanal F.W. Woolworth & Co. Ltd sign on It, plus It's goods entrance beside It. I must go by this part of the city every day for years now, It's only when I took my dog for a walk that I saw this. It was the best name on the high street, really liked this wonderful famous name, I never thought It would vanish, It's as famous as the NASA name. Woolworths Group plc was a listed British company that owned the high street retail chain, Woolworths, as well as other brands such as the entertainment distributor Entertainment UK and book and resource distributor Bertram Books. The Woolworths store chain, which had more than 800 stores at Its peak, was the main enterprise of the group, selling many goods and having Its own LadyBird children's clothing ranges, Chad Valley toys and the WorthIt! value ranges. The chain was the UK's leading supplier of Candyking "pick 'n' mix" sweets. It was also sometimes referred to as "Woolies" by the UK media and the general public.
On 26 November 2008, the trading of shares In Woolworths Group plc was suspended and the Woolworths and Entertainment UK subsidiaries entered administration. Woolworths Group plc also entered administration on 27 January 2009. The administrators Deloitte & Touche closed all 807 Woolworths stores between 27 December 2008 and 6 January 2009 resulting In 27,000 job losses.
On 2 February 2009 It was announced that the Shop Direct Group had purchased the Woolworths and Ladybird names and these would survive as a brand within the Internet based shopping company.
The British branch of the originally Pennsylvania-founded Woolworths stores, F W Woolworth & Co, Ltd was founded by Frank Woolworth In Liverpool, England on 6 November 1909 primarily due to Frank Woolworth's ancestry linking to Wooley Cambridgeshire. Frank himself claiming he had traced his ancestry through the Founding Fathers of the district to a small farm In middle-England. When Frank eventually travelled to England In 1890, he docked In Liverpool and travelled by train to Stoke on Trent for the purchase of china and glassware for Woolworth's ranges, but also noted his love of England in his diary and his aspirations for bringing the Woolworth name to England;
“ I believe that a good penny and sixpence store, run by a live Yankee, would be a sensation here. ”
When at a Stoke on Trent railway station, Frank Woolworth met a young freight clerk, William Lawrence Stephenson who Impressed Woolworth with his "can-do attitude" and was Invited several years later at the time of conception for the British "F. W. Woolworth & Co. Ltd", to meet with Frank Woolworth again, who dispatched a carriage and Invitation to his hotel room In London. When Stephenson arrived to meet with Woolworth, he was offered the job as director of the new company, which he accepted.
Me at the FRED fashion show many years ago
There are not many technical products in the world that come so close to magic as children understand it as Polaroid instant cameras and film.
Even now as a grown up engineer who understands most of the inner workings of Land cameras and film it strikes me as magic each time a picture reveals itself before my eyes.
Polaroid cameras of all formats have accompanied me for many years and documented my world and my family. I found many new friends in life and on the interwebs through our appreciation of Polaroid cameras in general and the SX-70 in particular.
It makes me sad that this is going to end soon.
Polaroid became braindead with the death of Dr. Land and it died technically with its bankrupcy. Now it is a zombie - a label that you can stick on any piece of china made crap, from digital cameras to coffee percolators if youz pay them. The real estate was sold years ago and the factories were left running ( on leased back propertiy) as long as they created revenue without any investment.
I wish someone else would start producing 600 compatible film after Polaroid stops. All patents are expired so anyone could go for it.
However the investments, even for a film producer, are enormous unless they can take over a factory that is already working with trained employees, established procedures and reliable suppliers.
Photo was shot with the Xiao, a japanese toy camera that is much more primitive than the i-zone, the first camera to use the later i-zone film.
collectible car toys
1984 transformers toys
traditional german toys
civil war toys for kids
the wiggles toys usa
educational toys games for infants babies